Friday, February 25, 2011

one week to go

Good news: I leave for my shakedown in less than a week.
Bad news: Weather forecast looks miserable. (chances of rain 5 out of 8 days)

              BUT - I will have some times of bad weather during my thru, so I might as well get used to it.

I think the only thing I need to get now is bear line. I have all my food packed, everything is ready to go. I just need to get through the next week of school.

I've been thinking about making something to attach to my poles that will help me take pictures with myself in them. Then today, I found this: The Stick Pic. It slides right on the end of the pole with a camera screw on  it and it looks like this.

so for less than $12 and one ounce, I ordered one. I'll put more up about it once I get to play around with it. But it looks like a pretty cool little camera mount.

No comments:

Post a Comment