Thursday, May 17, 2012

4-24-12

The 10 miles today got me to the shelter at around 3p.m. with so much time I think 3 dinners are in order.
My ankle is still acting up. I really hope I didn't do anything serious to it.
Tomorrow I'll be doing 14 miles to Glasgow VA. Apparently theres a shelter in town, so we'll see how that goes.
As I was writing that, a guy came up and introduced himself and has now gone back to his car to get me pancake, eggs, and sausage. Mayb 4 meals tonight.
The weather has remained cold. Enough that there is still snow on the ground.
[2hours later]
I'm So full! John fed Socrates and I untill we had to tell him to stop cooking. It was fantastic. He even topped it all off by giving each of us a bag of peanut M&M's. Perfect.
I saw an FAA tower and "the guillotine" but alas, no camara.

No comments:

Post a Comment